Lecture March 23: Alex Letteboer on bio-based composite façades
Book your seat now to hear from a raft of experts about innovative cladding and curtain walling solutions at this month’s Architects' Journal Specification Live on Wednesday 23 March.
Speaking about bio-based composite façades and their contribution to a sustainable solutions transition is Alex Letteboer of Dutch practice atelier PRO architects.
Full list of speakers:
- Johannes Hoffmann, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Alex Letteboer, atelier PRO architekten
- Josie Ogg, John Robertson Architects
- Jonathan Tuckey, Jonathan Tuckey Design
- Damian Rogan, Eckersley O’Callaghan
Wallacespace, 18 Clerkenwell Green, London EC1R 0DP5
More information on the website of The Architects' Journal.
Register for the free event.